About the practice
After seeing Dr. Huang for only a month I am amazed at the results. Through acupuncture treatments and home exercises that Dr. Huang has shown me, almost all of the pain and numbness is gone. She has given me the tools and knowledge to help myself alleviate the pain and repair my body.
In addition to my back problems, I had other medical issues including hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue that Dr. Huang has addressed. Again, in such a short time, I feel 100% better than when I first saw her a month ago. After being told by other doctors that being tired and achy was just a result of getting old (I'm 49), it was so refreshing to have a doctor that would treat the problems, not just the symptoms.
Dr. Huang is direct, thorough and caring. My husband and I both have been impressed by the results of my treatment as well as Dr. Huang's approach with her patients. I can't say enough about Dr. Huang. She is caring doctor and her treatments are effective.
- MD degree from Taipei Medical College, Taipei, Taiwan
- MPH degree from University of Texas at Houston, Houston, Texas
- Rotation Internship. Internal medicine residency, first year. Chang-Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Pediatric residency, first year. St Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD.
- Pediatric residency, second and third years. Rutgers Medical school (now Robert Wood Johnson University), New Brunswick, NJ.
- UCLA medical acupuncture course.
- Fellowship of Anti-aging, Regenerative and Functional Medicine, University of South Florida, School of Medicine.
Practice, Holmdel, NJ
- General pediatrics and adolescents.
- Integrated medicine.
- Medical acupuncture.
- Anti-Aging, regenerative and functional medicine.
- Medical doctor License. State of New Jersey
- MD-Acupuncture certificate, State of New Jersey
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Medical Acupuncture
- American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture (AAMA)
- American Society of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M)