• GI Max is the most advanced formula on the
market today for optimal gastrointestinal health. It
has been designed to support gut health, soothe
the digestive tract lining, promote regularity, micro-
bial balance and support proper immune function.
• GI Max provides 5 grams of L-Glutamine per
serving and is avored with natural ingredients.
• GI Max is available in capsules or a convenient,
crystalline powder which mixes easily into any
beverage or other functional food powder and is
free of any ingredient that causes gas and or bloat-
ing. GI Max is the only formula of its kind to com-
• L-glutamine 5000 mg per serving to fuel intesti-
nal cells and maintain villi.
• Arabinogalactans 1000 mg per serving to
support the immune system, aid regularity and
support the production of benecial bacteria.
• DMG (500mg) Reseach indicates it may help
modulating immune response and for the treat-
ment of inammatory disease. Has been used for
over 20 years to modulate inammation in the GI
System and help support immune function.
• Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice root 500 mg per
serving to help soothe the gut wall.
• Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (200:1) 250 mg to support
the body’s ability to heal the lining of the stomach
and keep the folds and pockets of the colon free of
toxic material that gather there.
• Slippery Elm bark 200 mg per serving to reduce
bowel transit time; absorb toxins from the bowel;
increase fecal bulk and enhance benecial bacteria
in the gut.
• Zinc Carnosine 75 mg per serving to help
stabilize small bowel integrity, stimulate gut
repair processes and help minimize free radical
damage to gastric mucosal cells.
• Marshmallow Root (Althaea ocinalis) 100
mg per serving to soothe the gut.
Serving Size 1 (8.7g) Scoop
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving
Galactoarabinan (Arabinogalactans) 1,000mg
DMG HCL 500mg
DGL (Deglyrrhizinated Licorice) 500mg
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract (200:1) 250mg
Slippery Elm Bark (ulmus rubra) 200mg
Marshmallow Root (Althhaea Ocinalis) 100mg
Red Beet Powder 100mg
Zinc Carnosine 75mg
Ingredients: Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, and
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, mix
one scoop (8.7g) with cold water or juice, once or
twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare
Warning: If pregnant or nursing, consult your
healthcare practitioner before taking this prod-